Thursday, March 04, 2010
EXAMS FINALLY OVER~ This marked the end of my YEAR 2. I guessed i will miss my classmates too and my cliques. But i'm sure nothing changes among all of us. After Ocular patho2 paper. Dora accompanied me to take the nomination form from Kengchun. Those going for Chiang rai ITP went for One JAB today!!! And Zhao pei went too!!! Hahs.. Oopsy..better not laugh at her cause dora and i definitely need to go anyway. Then we voted for Ms SHARON CHUA and Mrs TAN!!! I hope that they can really win the Teachers award!!! They are really really Nice lecturers. I LOVE THEM SUPER DUPER MUCH!!! :DOMG, monday marks my first day of ITP. Tired... I'm confused. I really wanna helped out in band. At the same time i also wanna learn dancing cause its my passion, and it makes me dance my trouble and stress away. But now, with ITP around the corner, can still ask for anymore time to spare for these both big commitments. I am thinking real hard. I don't wanna give up any of them...
We're gonna move on to YEAR 3 soon... :) or :(